That fancy new website you just paid a pretty penny for isn’t generating the leads you hoped for. Or, your lack of a website is just setting up your business for failure. You wont be successful without a website no matter what you think.
So what do you do? MattPPC has some tips to correct some common issues with your website.
• Don’t have a website? Get one…….yesterday. If you need explanation on why you need a website then maybe you should check your VCR to make sure its recording tonight’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy.
• NAP should be on every page or easily accessible. NAP is your Business NAME, ADDRESS, and PHONE NUMBER. Having your office hours on every page would be beneficial too. Make them easy to find for potential and current customers.
• Your website should be mobile responsive. Mobile searches, from smartphones and tablets, account for 65% of all Internet traffic. You don’t want a potential customer struggling to zoom your non-optimized site on their smart phone to find a phone number or address.
- Make sure your phone numbers start a phone call when clicked on a mobile device.
- If you have more than one location, each location should have its own page on your site utilizing keywords to increase your local rankings.
- Overall your website should be optimized for On-Page SEO. Each page needs to have its own unique title, description, and be optimized for its content.
- You should strive to write new content once a week but once a month is better than not doing it at all. Be a wealth of knowledge on your website first before trying to sell your services. You’re credibility will sell itself.
These are just a few tips that can help you succeed online with your business. But let’s be honest, there are only so many hours in a day, days in a week, weeks in a year.
MattPPC is looking for partners, not customers. Partners have a vested interest in each other and your success is our success. MattPPC is about honesty, integrity, and helping the brave entrepreneurs that want to work for themselves.
We want you to be successful with making as few mistakes as possible. We will make your all your first decisions the correct one because we’ve already made the mistakes for you with our past experiences in our own ventures. Do you want to spend thousands of dollars on a “pretty” website utilizing a platform that isn’t optimized for SEO and all the devices people use? Have you already spent a ton of money on a website and don’t know whats wrong? Did you find out the hard way that the design you loved just doesn’t convert visitors in to paying customers?
Your website is your most important employee and probably the cheapest over the lifetime of your business…..don’t cut corners.
Starting your online presence can be a daunting task especially if you do not know anything about websites. Some of the cookie cutter website providers, like Wix, are nice but they aren’t a long term solution for success.
MattPPC has partnered with local web designers to get your dream website created. We know what converts and we want your advertising dollars to be put to good use. That is why we work with web designers that are the best at what they do and can create a well designed but functional website.
Maybe you already have a website and the design may be what is holding you back. A well thought out website that is designed with generating leads as it main focus is what you need. The power of a properly designed website is truly amazing.
If you think your website might be an issue that will affect your paid advertising venture let us know. Maybe a few small edits can be an easy fix or creating an new landing page would be better. We can assist with any of that as well as a complete redesign.